Get Your Bond Back With Cleaner, Fresher and More Luxuriant Carpets
As a tenant, you have much to risk – your deposit, and as a landlord, you need to present your property in the best condition possible for future tenants.
When moving out of your rental property, it’s best to rely on a specialist to ensure your carpets are Clean, Bright and Fresh Smelling. We are happy to assist you in reclaiming your deposit back, you can always trust Kevin and Mair to do an amazing job!
So, if you want to make sure your home is ready for inspection, call Kevin and Mair now on 01656 859 611 or 07716 364 148.
Whether you are moving in or out of rented accommodation, CSB Carpet Cleaning in Bridgend provides a fast, efficient, hassle-free and affordable service. We are fully equipped with everything that is required to perform a fantastic job.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with our deep thorough carpet cleaning service. If you’re not, then you don’t pay – No quibble.
Big News For CSB!
Selecting The Right Carpet Cleaner For End Of Tenancy Cleaning
The property has to be handed back to the letting agent or landlord in an acceptable condition in order to receive 100% of the deposit.
Nearly all tenancy agreements will stipulate that the carpets should be professionally cleaned before the keys are returned. In some cases, the agent will insist on written proof from the carpet cleaner that the job has been carried out and in most cases inspect the quality of the clean.
It’s a bit of a dilemma when faced with an extra expense you really could do without, after all, the cost of getting a professional carpet cleaner is something you could do without!
The objective here is to get that deposit back ASAP
Here are a few tips to help:
- Forget trying to hire a carpet cleaning machine and do the job yourself, your tenancy agreement will clearly state that a professional should carry out the job.
- Find out from the agent if the agreement insists on a “Steam Clean” failure to meet this level of clean could result in monies being withheld.
- Carpet cleaners who refuse or can’t produce a receipt are not going to be much use to you.
- A receipt without a professional clean is also no use… Agents and landlords have got wise to this!
- The cheapest possible quote will no doubt save you money as long as the landlord or agent is happy with the quality of the clean… is it worth the risk?
Cheap Means Cheap
We would strongly advise people to call around and obtain 3 quotes. Make sure the carpet cleaner explains exactly what they propose to do for the fee, type of service and method, this will have a bearing on cost and ultimately the results.
A cheap quote could end up costing you way more than you expect, especially if the carpet cleaner damages the carpets by using incorrect chemicals and over wetting.
You could put yourself in the shoes of the carpet cleaner. If you were only being paid £30 to clean someone’s carpets, would you go the extra mile and do a thorough job? Or would you simply rush the job and move on to the next one? Remember, your area is flooded with poor quality carpet cleaners who offer low prices in return for poor quality workmanship!